Eezy Sauce Pairs Well With SO MUCH!
Check out a few ways that are our favorites:
- Make a dip for French fries, tortilla chips, nuggets/chicken strips, grilled cheese or toss with wings! : Mix it with mayonnaise, horseradish, salsa, or with a hot sauce like Sriracha—or any combination of these things—and dunk away.
- Mix me into cream cheese. With your favorite protein and some salsa to have nachos
- Breakfast foods love Eezy sauce! Add Eezy sauce to your eggs/ egg whites. Put me on fried eggs, scrambled eggs, frittatas, or bacon, egg & spinach sandwiches.
- Replace your other favorite red sauce by tossing Eezy sauce with buttered pasta (use for spaghetti, lasagna, and Alfredo or pouring over macaroni and cheese or fried rice and stir frys).
- Kick ketchup out of your refrigerator and replace it with Eezy sauce.
- Eezy sauce is tomato based , and goes well with your everyday vegetable favorites. Try it with broccoli, sauerkraut, corn kernels, beans, or chickpeas just to name a few. It also adds depth to vegetable soups and bisques
- Seafood and Eezy Sauce…Yup, we go together! Replace your cocktail sauce with me…add me to seafood gumbo or drizzle me on fish
- You have the meat?! Well I have the perfect marinade for you…me! Poultry, pork, or beef. Without me your meats just don’t seem complete.
- I pair well with any cuisine! Just try me!